Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 1/2 lb. small red potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 (4 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 T. lemon pepper
- Cooking Spray
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke heart quarters
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- Stem peas until crisp tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 slices. Cook potatoes in salted water for 10 - 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Rub chicken with 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning. Prepare a grill pan or non-stick skillet by spraying lightly with cooking spray. Cook chicken 7 - 9 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165*F. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To make the dressing: ,ix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, remaining lemon pepper seasoning, pressed garlic, olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Thinly slice chicken, bell pepper and onion. Combine chicken, bell pepper, onion, peas, artichokes and parsley in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing. Add potatoes and gently toss. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margareta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note