Warm Italian Sausage, Potato and Arugula Salad
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound small new red potatoes
- 1 package (9 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Veggie Italian Style Sausage
- 4 cups torn arugula leaves or baby arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1. In small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, oil, sugar, garlic and pepper. Set aside.
2. Scrub potatoes. Halve potatoes or quarter any large potatoes. Cook, covered in boiling water, for 15 to 18 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS VEGGIE ITALIAN STYLE SAUSAGE according to package directions. Cool slightly. Cut into bite-size pieces.
4. In large bowl toss together warm potatoes, warm sausage pieces, arugula and onion. Drizzle with vinegar mixture. Toss just until coated. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads