Warm Ham "n" Swiss Wraps
Use any other fillings to suit your taste.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 10" tortillas
- 2 cup(s) (8) ozs. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pound(s) thinly sliced deli ham
- 3 cup(s) chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) diced cucumber
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared musard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- On each tortilla, layer four slices of ham and 1/3 C. cheese; roll up and secure with toothpics. Place in an ungreased 11"X7"X2" baking dish. Cover and bake at 350* for 16 - 18 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Unroll tortillas halfway and top each with 1/3 C. lettuce mixture and 1 T. dressing. Roll up again and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note