Warm Ham "n" Swiss Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 6 10" tortillas
- 2 cup(s) (8) ozs. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pound(s) thinly sliced deli ham
- 3 cup(s) chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) diced cucumber
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared musard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- On each tortilla, layer four slices of ham and 1/3 C. cheese; roll up and secure with toothpics. Place in an ungreased 11"X7"X2" baking dish. Cover and bake at 350* for 16 - 18 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Unroll tortillas halfway and top each with 1/3 C. lettuce mixture and 1 T. dressing. Roll up again and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes