Southern Living SEPTEMBER 2007
1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and sesame seeds.
3. Cut each goat cheese log into 4 slices. Dip in egg, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours.
4. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry goat cheese, in 2 batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned; drain on paper towels.
5. Toss salad greens with olive oil mixture. Top with olives and warm goat cheese rounds.
Go to full version of