Warm Goat Cheese Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Fry: 8 Minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 (4-oz.) goat cheese logs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 (5-oz.) packages sweet baby greens, thoroughly washed
- 12 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- 2. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and sesame seeds.
- 3. Cut each goat cheese log into 4 slices. Dip in egg, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 4. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry goat cheese, in 2 batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned; drain on paper towels.
- 5. Toss salad greens with olive oil mixture. Top with olives and warm goat cheese rounds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads