Warm Goat Cheese Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 (4-ounce) goat cheese logs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 12 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and sesame seeds.
- Cut each goat cheese log into 4 slices. Dip in egg, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add goat cheese, and fry 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned; drain on paper towels.
- Toss mixed greens with dressing; add olives, and top with warm goat cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads