- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 (4-oz.) goat cheese logs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 (5-oz.) packages sweet baby greens, thoroughly washed
- 12 pitted ripe olives, sliced
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and sesame seeds.
Cut each goat cheese log into 4 slices. Dip in egg, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry goat cheese, in 2 batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned; drain on paper towels.
Toss salad greens with olive oil mixture. Top with olives and warm goat cheese rounds.