- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
How to Make It
Cook first 6 ingredients in a small skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm with fried fish.
NOTE: Dressing may also be served chilled over salad greens.