Warm Fruity Punch
The combination of fruit juices and cinnamon slow cooked together makes for a punch that is truly special. Add a cinnamon stick stirrer to each warm drink for a fun and festive garnish.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 32-oz. bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 32-oz. can pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1 4-inch cinnamon stick
- Optional: additional cinnamon sticks
- Combine juices, candies and cinnamon stick in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 2 to 5 hours. Remove cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages