Warm Frisée Salad with Crispy Kosher Salami
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 (12-oz.) package kosher beef salami slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 bunches frisée, torn
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1. Cut kosher beef salami slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
- 2. Cook salami strips in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove salami from skillet using a slotted spoon; reserve drippings in skillet. Drain salami strips on paper towels.
- 3. Sauté onion and garlic in reserved drippings 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and next 3 ingredients; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- 4. Place frisée and tomato halves in a large bowl, and drizzle with vinegar mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with crisp salami strips, and serve immediately.
- Note: We tested with Hebrew National Kosher Beef Salami.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads