Warm Fingerling Potato Salad
Fingerling potatoes are not a specific variety of potato. Instead, they are immature potatoes with a long, thin shape. They can be white, red-skinned, or yellow-fleshed and vary in texture from waxy to starchy. In this recipe, you can substitute small red potatoes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 487mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 63mg
- 10 fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch slices (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- . Place potato in a medium saucepan; cover with an inch of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- . While potato cooks, combine balsamic vinaigrette and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- . Pour mixture over hot potato, tossing to coat. Spoon potato mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle evenly with goat cheese.
- . Broil 5 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This