- 10 fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch slices (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese
- calories 146
- fat 5.7 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- protein 5.7 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 487 mg
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fiber 1.2 g
- calcium 63 mg
How to Make It
. Place potato in a medium saucepan; cover with an inch of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
. While potato cooks, combine balsamic vinaigrette and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
. Pour mixture over hot potato, tossing to coat. Spoon potato mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle evenly with goat cheese.
. Broil 5 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.