Had family in town and this was the easiest and tastiest dessert that both young and old enjoyed! Make sure you use the "Big" cookies. The package comes with 12 cookies instead of the smaller 24 cookie package. Everyone thought it was especially fun to have his/her own ramekin dish each. We used the peanut butter cup cookies that the recipe calls for and the family is excited to try them again SOON (like, tomorrow?!?) with regular chocolate chip cookies.
Warm Cookie Sundaes
We liked the cookie cups soft, but for a more crisp cookie increase the bake time.
More From Southern Living
Cool Time: 5 Minutes
- 6 packaged ready-to-bake peanut butter cookie dough rounds with mini peanut butter cups
- Vanilla ice cream
- Toppings: hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, chopped peanuts
- 1. Place each cookie dough round into a lightly greased 8-oz. ramekin or individual soufflé dish.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes. Scoop vanilla ice cream into each ramekin, and top sundaes with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used half of an 18-oz. package of Pillsbury Ready to Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note