1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 15 minutes, stirring once. Turn nuts out onto a towel; rub off skins. Chop nuts finely.
3. Coat 4 (4-6 ounce) ramekins with cooking spray, and coat the insides of the ramekins with chopped hazelnuts.
4. Combine chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
5. Combine eggs, sugars, and salt in a bowl; beat with mixer on high speed until pale and roughly tripled in volume (about 5 minutes).
6. Gently stir one-fourth of egg mixture into chocolate mixture; gently fold in remaining egg mixture. Divide batter evenly among ramekins. Place ramekins in a baking pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until puffy and set.
7. Remove ramekins from pan; cool on a wire rack 10 minutes or until cool to touch.
8. Top ramekins with tangerine, blood orange, or mandarin orange segments.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 20g.