- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups hot cooked brown and wild rice blend
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted cashews, salted
- calories 452
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 15.3 g
- satfat 6.9 g
- monofat 5.8 g
- polyfat 1.3 g
- protein 37.3 g
- carbohydrate 42.5 g
- fiber 3.7 g
- cholesterol 99 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 1001 mg
- calcium 278 mg
How to Make It
To prepare dressing, combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
To prepare salad, sprinkle chicken with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Cut chicken into thin slices, and keep warm.
Place greens in a large bowl. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over greens; toss gently to coat. Combine rice and remaining dressing, tossing to coat.
Divide the greens evenly among 4 plates, and spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture over each serving. Top each serving with 1 chicken breast half; sprinkle each serving with 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons currants, and 1 1/2 teaspoons nuts.