- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 (8-ounce) goat cheese log, cut into 8 slices
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups torn mixed greens
- 8 pitted ripe olives
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; set vinaigrette aside.
Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and sesame seeds. Dip goat cheese slices in egg, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and add cheese. Fry 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
Toss mixed greens with vinaigrette; add olives, and top salad with warm cheese slices.