Warm Cabbage Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1 (16 oz.) package cole slaw
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers
- Heat oil in large nonstick pan over med-hi. Add cole slaw and salt and saute 3 minutes or until cole slaw wilts.
- Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Cabbage Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables