Warm Broccoli-Nut Salad
Yield: Makes 2 or 3 side-dish servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 138
- Calories from fat: 72%
- Protein: 5.3g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 8.6g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sodium: 141mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 12 ounces broccoli, rinsed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- About 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup frisée leaves (optional), rinsed and crisped
- 1. In a 10- by 15-inch baking pan, mix broccoli, oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Spread in a single layer.
- 2. Bake in a 450° oven, stirring occasionally with a wide spatula, until broccoli is browned and tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and mustard. Add warm broccoli, walnuts, and frisée, if using, and mix to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note