- 12 ounces broccoli, rinsed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- About 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup frisée leaves (optional), rinsed and crisped
- calories 138
- caloriesfromfat 72 %
- protein 5.3 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- carbohydrate 8.6 g
- fiber 3.8 g
- sodium 141 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a 10- by 15-inch baking pan, mix broccoli, oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Spread in a single layer.
Bake in a 450° oven, stirring occasionally with a wide spatula, until broccoli is browned and tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and mustard. Add warm broccoli, walnuts, and frisée, if using, and mix to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.