Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion finely chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) white/button mushrooms finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt fine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh black pepper ground
- 1/2 cup(s) mild beer such as ale
- 16 ounce(s) frozen broccoli florets thawed, chopped, squeezed dry or excess moisture
- 2 cup(s) mild cheddar/monterey jack cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) lowfat sour cream
- 4 ounce(s) Neufchatel cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8" baking dish with butter, set aside.
- - Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- - Add onion & cook, stirring often, until deep golden brown - about 10 minutes
- - Add Mushrooms, salt & pepper and cook until golden bronw - about 8-10 minutes
- - Carefully add beer & cook, scraping up any browned bits, for about 2 minutes more
- - Remove skillet from heat, stir in broccoli, 1 3/4 cup shredded cheese, sour cream & Neufchatel until well combines and transfer to backing dish.
- - Scatter remaining 1/4 cup chredded cheese over the top
- - Bake until bubbly and golden brown - about 35 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrissyDec and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads