- 4 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water to cover 5 to 6 minutes. Drain well. Repeat procedure for broccoli.
Heat half-and-half in a saucepan over low heat (do not boil). Add blue cheese and cook, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Whisk in mayonnaise.
Transfer cauliflower and broccoli to a serving bowl. Pour blue cheese cream over vegetables; toss gently. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and pecans.