Warm Bok Choy and Tofu Salad
Serving size includes the 2oz of dressing (6 ounces of salad and 2 ounces of dressing)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 cup(s) Bok Choy Chopped, washed and drained
- 20 ounce(s) firm tofu Cubed or diced
- 4 ounce(s) almonds Can use whole or slivered
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh ginger Peel and ground fresh ginger
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce Can us light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar Can use equal/splenda do not use saccharin based sugar sub
- 1/8 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) Water Room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh garlic Peeled and crushed
- 1/8 cup(s) seasame seed
- 1/8 cup(s) cilantro Washed and chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) peanut oil Used to coat the pan, can us non-stick pan
- In a glass or metal bowl (don't us plastic) place cornstarch and water together. Use wire whip to dissolve all cornstarch. Then add all dressing ingredients including ginger, soy sauce, granulated sugar, garlic, seasame seed and cilantro. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
- In a small wok or large frying pan coat with peanut oil and place on medium high heat. Place all bok choy and tofu in pan and heat until bok choy begins to whilt. How long you cook this is a personal choice if you like the bok choy firm or soft.
- Once you have heated the tofu and bok choy place on serving plates and ladle 2 ounces of dressing over each serving. You can also take all servings and place in a large bowl and toss with the dressing and then place each serving on plates based on personal preference.
- Sprinkle almonds over each salad and Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmittelmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Warm Bok Choy and Tofu Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads