Warm Beef-and-Potato Salad with Béarnaise Dressing
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 16.5g
- Carbohydrate: 36.1g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 4.4mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 12 small red potatoes, quartered (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 4 shallots, quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons creamy-mustard mayonnaise blend (such as Dijonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine potatoes and quartered shallots in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; drizzle with oil, and toss gently. Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from skillet; keep warm.
- Add chopped shallots, wine, vinegar, water, and tarragon to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 2 minutes). Strain through a colander into a bowl; discard solids. Add mustard blend to wine mixture; stir well with a whisk.
- Cut steaks into thin slices. Combine potato mixture, beef, and tarragon mixture in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This