Warm Bean Salad with Olives
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets (about 1 [10-ounce] package)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh sage
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water to cover 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add celery and onion; sauté 3 minutes or until almost tender. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in vinegar and honey, stirring to dissolve honey.
- Combine cauliflower and sautéed vegetables in a large bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, beans, and next 5 ingredients; stir well to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note