- 1/4 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce with garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 pound uncooked linguine
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 cup (2-inch) strips red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- calories 185
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- monofat 2.7 g
- polyfat 1.9 g
- protein 7.1 g
- carbohydrate 27.6 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 512 mg
- calcium 33 mg
How to Make It
To prepare sauce, combine first 9 ingredients (peanut butter through garlic) in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
To prepare salad, cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add carrots and snow peas; let stand 2 minutes. Drain in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Place pasta mixture, bell pepper, and onions in a large bowl.
Combine peanut sauce and cooking liquid. Pour over pasta mixture; toss well. Serve warm.
Note: Hot chili sauce with garlic can be found in the Asian section of most large supermarkets.