Very good we prefer this over the mozzarella recipe.
Warm Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Photo: James Baigrie; Styling: Lindsey Beatty
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh (soft) crustless breadcrumbs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (white and pale green parts only)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Belgian endive, crostini, or crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 1-quart ovenproof dish, and set aside. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until soft and translucent.
- 2. Combine onion, artichoke, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, add sea salt and pepper, and stir to combine thoroughly. Transfer to prepared dish, and bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and bubbling around edges. Serve warm with Belgian endive, crostini, or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This