This dip went over well. I modified it slightly, but people weren't asking for the recipe. I might try it one more time and follow it 100%, but I can't see it being that much better.
Warm Artichoke-Shrimp Dip
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
Serve half of dip first, keeping remaining half warm in saucepan.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 (14-oz.) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pound peeled, cooked shrimp, chopped
- Garnishes: lemon zest; peeled, cooked shrimp
- Serve with: pita crackers, breadsticks
- Combine artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in shrimp. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish, if desired. Serve with pita crackers and breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note