An inexpensive "go to" recipe that is rich in flavor! Especially easy when you mix it all together in a food processor. Great dip for crowds because a little goes a long way. My friends and family enjoy it with Triscuits.
Warm Artichoke dip
A warm dip served with crackers, tortilla chips or small toast rounds.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts drained
- 1 whole(s) onion - medium quartered
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Finely dice or food process artichoke hearts and onion. Stir in mayonnaise, Parmesan and Worcestershire sauce. Pour into an 8x8 Pyrex baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool until warm. Serve with crackers, chips or toast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YaYa5759 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note