If you love cranberries, you'll love this recipe....the fresh ginger gives it just the right amount of 'zing' tempered by the sweet apricots....it's really delicious!
Warm Apricot-Cranberry Sauce
Photo: Mikkel Vang
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely grated ginger
- 16 ounces cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the ginger and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in the cranberries, sugar, orange juice, and preserves. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst and the sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and serve warm.
Make-Ahead Note: The sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to reheat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This