Walnut pumpkin pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 container(s) Keebler ready crust graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s) Pumpkin, 15 oz.
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1 can(s) Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Each, ginger, nutmeg and salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cold butter
- 3/4 cup(s) Walmuts Chopped
- Heat oven to 425. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 tsp of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt, mix we'll. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove pie. Reduce oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 tsp of cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle walnut mixture over pie.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 or until knife inserted comes out clean. Makes 1 pie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Annie42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note