Walnut pumpkin pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 container(s) Keebler ready crust graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s) Pumpkin, 15 oz.
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1 can(s) Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Each, ginger, nutmeg and salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cold butter
- 3/4 cup(s) Walmuts Chopped
- Heat oven to 425. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 tsp of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt, mix we'll. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove pie. Reduce oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 tsp of cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle walnut mixture over pie.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 or until knife inserted comes out clean. Makes 1 pie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Annie42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes