Walnut Ginger Glazed Salmon
This dish was prepared on CBS' Chef on a Shoestring. Easy and yummy!
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 7 to 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, sprinkling with walnuts during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 270 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 medium fat meat, 1 fat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kasi5354 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note