- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2T seasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 1T lemon zest
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 4 6-oz skinless salmon filets
- 1T dijon
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Make crust; pulse walnuts, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper in a food processors until crumbly.
- Place salmon filets, skinned side down, on baking sheet; brush tops with mustard. Press crust evenly onto filets. Bake until just opaque in center, about 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chalice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note