Walnut-Cranberry Turkey Salad
The dressing for this light, delicious turkey salad is made with low-fat mayonnaise, yogurt and chopped herbs.
More From Food & Wine
- 1 cup (4 ounces) walnuts
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, snipped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds (4 cups) roast turkey, diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 8 ounces (8 packed cups) mixed greens, such as baby kale, baby arugula and chopped radicchio
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for about 10 minutes, until golden and fragrant. Let cool, then coarsely chop the nuts.
- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, parsley, chives and tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Fold in the turkey, cranberries and walnuts.
- In another bowl, toss the mixed greens with the oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Mound the salad on a platter and top with the turkey salad. Serve right away.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads