Wallenda Potato Wedges
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges (about 2 pounds)
- Aïoli Dunking Sauce
- Combine oil and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add potatoes; seal and shake to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden, turning once. Serve with Aïoli Dunking Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This