This recipe is great. Made it for a carry in. Everyone loved it. Many asked for the recipe.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 89
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 15.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 187mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 cups chopped Braeburn apple (about 1 large apple)
- 1 cup chopped peeled Bartlett pear (about 1 pear)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, rind, juice, salt, and pepper, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle mayonnaise mixture over cabbage mixture, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note