- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 Granny Smith apples (about 2 1/2 lb.), unpeeled and cut into 1/2
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped radishes
- 3/4 cup orange-flavored dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 heads radicchio, washed, and leaves separated
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Toss apples with next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise dressing, and toss to coat. (Salad can be prepared a day ahead; cover and refrigerate overnight).
Fold toasted pecans into salad. Line a serving bowl with radicchio leaves and spoon in salad or arrange radicchio leaves on each plate, and spoon salad into leaves.