This is so easy, tasty and healthy. I use light mayo and light yogurt and my family loves it. I made it on Thanksgiving and again for a Christmas Party with my girlfriends. A new classic go-to recipe.
Apple-flavored yogurt gives this salad an extra boost of apple flavor while keeping it light in fat. Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 30 seconds; Stand: 2 minutes.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple-flavored yogurt
- Microwave raisins and apple juice in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds. Let stand 2 minutes; drain. Place raisins and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note