- 2 large Gala apples
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup loosely packed watercress leaves
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 6 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Spiced Pecans
- Cider-Sorghum Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Cut apples into 1/8-inch matchsticks; toss with 2 Tbsp. lime juice. Peel and quarter avocados; toss with 1 Tbsp. lime juice.
Toss together romaine lettuce and next 2 ingredients; arrange on a large serving platter. Arrange tomatoes, next 4 ingredients, apples, and avocado over salad greens. Serve with Cider-Sorghum Vinaigrette.