Waldo Canyon Lentil Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) lentils cooked and cooled
- 1 can(s) dark kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- 1 small cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions thinnlysliced or chopped
- 1 cup(s) yellow cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2/3 can(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar or aguva
- 1-2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook lentles, mix with other 2 beans. Cut veggies and add to bean mixture. Make salad dressing, then stir in. Refrigerated over night. Stir well before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karistclair and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Waldo Canyon Lentil Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads