With a stash of berries in your freezer, you can jump-start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes. It provides vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified
- 1 banana
- 1 1/4 cup(s) frozen berries
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat silken tofu, or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar or splenda (optional)
- 1.Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or Splenda), if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.
- Per serving: 139 calories; 2 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 33 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 4 g protein; 4 g fiber; 19 mg sodium; 421 mg potassium.
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (110% daily value), Fiber (16% dv).
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 low-fat milk
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wake-Up Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages