Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified
- 1 banana
- 1 1/4 cup(s) frozen berries
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat silken tofu, or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar or splenda (optional)
- 1.Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or Splenda), if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.
- Per serving: 139 calories; 2 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 33 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 4 g protein; 4 g fiber; 19 mg sodium; 421 mg potassium.
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (110% daily value), Fiber (16% dv).
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 low-fat milk
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wake-Up Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages