Wake up Breakfast Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 11/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 5 cup(s) bran-flakes cereal
- 1 package(s) 6 ounces dried cranberries
- Line a 9x9x2 inch baking pan with foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan stir together brown sugar and honey bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat stir in peanut butter and cinnamon until smooth.
- Stir in cereal and 1/2 cup cranberries until coated.
- Pat mixture into prepared pan pressing firmly. Press remaining cranberries on top.
- Cover and chill until set up for 24 hrs.
- To serve use foil to lift mixture from pan cut into squares. Refrigerate. Eat in 3 days
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yiskah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wake up Breakfast Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch