Wake 'Em Up Breakfast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Sage Sausage or Ham or Crisp Bacon
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard powder or 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 whole(s) green pepper diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cup(s) frozen hash browns shredded
- 1/1 cup(s) favorite vegetable (optional)
- In a skillet, brown sausage or cook bacon until crispy; drain well. In a large bowl combine eggs, mustard, green pepper, salt, pepper, and cottage cheese. Mix until eggs are slightly beaten. Add cheeses and hash browns, mix well. Add meat and any optional veggies. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is well-set and edges are browned. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
- **Casserole can be made the night before and kept in the fridge. Add an additional 10 to 15 minutes to the baking time.**
- **Bake in muffin tins to make individual casseroles that are perfect for brunch. Decrease cooking time to 25 to 35 minutes.**
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wake 'Em Up Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch