Waka Waka Salad - Guy Fieri
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2-3 package(s) ramen noodles toasted
- pinch salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 head(s) Napa cabbage or green cabbage sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1/4 head(s) red cabbage sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 2 red onions thinly sliced
- 2 carrots shredded
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves chopped
- 24 wonton skins, fried
- 3/4 cup(s) Spanish peanuts finely chopped
- 1. In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger, 1 tsp. ramen Oriental seasoning (1/2 Packet), salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl mix cabbages, onions, carrots and cilantro. Whisk the dressing, then pour over the salad. Toss thoroughly. (Dress the salad no more than 10 minutes prior to serving).
- 3. Top with ramen noodles,toasted and broken into small pieces, and peanuts. Serve immediately with wonton skins. Makes 18 cups. (about 36 1/2 cup servings).
- To fry wonton skins, in a large saucepan heat 2 inches of oil to 350. Fry a few skins at a time, 1 minute or until crisp and lightly browned; drain.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Waka Waka Salad - Guy Fieri Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes