Wagon Wheel Beef Soup
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Carbohydrate: 29.2g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 261mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 1/4 cups (6 ounces) uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 pound ground round
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 3 cups low-fat spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 (14-ounce) cans less-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, undrained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add meat and onion; cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain.
- Return meat mixture to pan; add cooked pasta and remaining ingredients. Cook 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note