Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 egg yolks beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) milk
- e egg whites beaten stiff
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and make a well
- Separate the eggs, and combine the yolks, oil and milk in a medium bowl
- Beat the egg whites stiff
- Pour the wet ingredients into the well, mixing only until just blended
- Fold in the egg whites.
- These take much longer to cook than the yeast waffles, but they can absorb a
- lot more toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sher777 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note