Vodka Ginger Lemonade
Photo: Ray Kachatorian
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups vodka
- Garnish: candied ginger
- 1. Bring 1 cup water, sugar, and ginger to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir constantly about 1 minute or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Pour sparkling water, lemon juice, vodka, and 1 cup of the ginger simple syrup over ice in a large pitcher; stir gently. Garnish, if desired, and serve immediately.
- Serve It in Style: For an eye-catching addition to your table, serve your drinks in a samovar. Traditionally used to heat water for Russian tea, samovars can be used for cold drinks, too. Diamond Cut Samovar, suggested retail $410, by GO Home Ltd.; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for retailers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages