Sweet Pickle Sliders
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried chopped onion
- 3 small squares American cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons chopped Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips
- 3 mini potato rolls
- Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips
- 1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat over medium-low heat.
- 2. Pat beef into a large square about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into square patties slightly larger than the size of your bun. Sprinkle patties with salt and pepper .
- 3. Add dried onion to pan and lay hamburgers directly on top of onion.
- 4. Cook burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes and turn off heat. Lay American cheese on burgers and cover pan until melted.
- 5. While cheese is melting, combine mayonnaise, ketchup and Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Spread sauce on bottom of potato rolls.
- 6. Add the chopped onions and burger patty and top with Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note