Southwestern Pickled Jalapeño Burger
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces ground beef patty or veggie patty
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- Thousand Island dressing
- Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips
- Vlasic® Hot Jalapeño Slices
- 1 to 2 leaves of red leaf lettuce
- 1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- 2. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- 3. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay pepper jack cheese on burger and cover pan until melted.
- 4. Spread Thousand Island dressing on bottom of bun and layer burger, Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips and Vlasic® Hot Jalapeño Slices on top. Add lettuce and top of bun.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note