- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces ground beef patty or veggie patty
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
- Thousand Island dressing
- Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips
- Vlasic® Hot Jalapeño Slices
- 1 to 2 leaves of red leaf lettuce
How to Make It
Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay pepper jack cheese on burger and cover pan until melted.
Spread Thousand Island dressing on bottom of bun and layer burger, Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips and Vlasic® Hot Jalapeño Slices on top. Add lettuce and top of bun.