Vlasic® Steakhouse Burger
More From Vlasic Recipes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces ground beef patty or veggie patty
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion roll
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon fried onion strings
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing
- Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips
- 3 tablespoons shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- 2. While burger is cooking, add onion roll, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- 3. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay Swiss cheese on burger and cover pan until melted.
- 4. On bottom of onion roll, spread steak sauce and layer with lettuce and burger. Top with fried onions and blue cheese dressing. Add Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips and top with onion roll.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note